Penns Primary School

The best you can be in all that you do.

Berwood Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1BS


Parents' Noticeboard


School Nurse – if you have a concern do please come and talk to us as we are able to make referrals to the school nurse services. You can also contact the school nurse directly tel: 0121 465  5232 or email

Name Tags. Can be ordered from quoting school id 21801 and the PTA receives a donation.

National Family Mediationhelping couples wishing to resolve differences out of court. A registered charity. Mediation is free if you are eligible for legally aided mediation. Tel: 0121 233 1999

Fundraising - Raise funds for your children's school Go to

Staffordshire Family Mediation Service helps families to resolve issues around divorce, separation and family breakdown.