In order to achieve a cohesive community, we endeavour to:
- Promote understanding and engagement between communities
- Encourage all children and families to feel part of the wider community
- Understand the needs and hopes of all our communities
- Eliminate discrimination
- Increase life opportunities for all
- Ensure teaching and the curriculum explores and addresses issues of diversity
- Increase opportunities for all pupils to make a contribution to school life not only as friends and classmates but as playground buddies and school councillors and in anti bullying and anti racism initiatives.
We work in close partnership with our neighbouring schools, academies and community support groups to improve the learning opportunities for our children and open up a range of learning experiences that involve our parents, staff and children in the wider Sutton Coldfield area and help to involve the community in the life of Penns Primary.
Parents looking for help or advice can make an appointment via the school office with either Mrs A Unsworth (DHT) or Mrs H Lowe (HT)
If you would like to collaborate with Penns or would like to suggest ways in which we can further support or serve our community, please make an appt via the school office.
March 2021 - Mrs Ward of Erdington designed and developed our Penns Value Log